Jungle Gump-man

Woke up extra early today at 8am for nothing at all! Waste of time really. Well, mainly because I thought the piece for orchestra would be real hard, and plus I planend to go offline at 11 pm last night to practice but oh no, instead jason took up half of my time until 11.45pm. So obviously nobody practices dead in the middle of the night. So I practice....practice...eat...eat...until 12pm, I went online. There was somebody complaining about a misfortune with some girl...boring...Then somebody crapping on nose picking...stupid... Then jason goes online...tv addict...i'm priceless and ur worthless....Then off I go to IMH for orchestra practice, played Jungle Gump-man theme...i tink thats it...can't remember. We had to do G major scales ...screeching of violin strings from the third violinists going all...eeeeeeeeeek eeeeek. Then from 4-5 we practiced. Melina's violin kept going out of tune so she keeps tuning. I kept poking some poor guy with my bow...by accident of course. Then at 5 i go home, planned to go for a walk but end up...i went online...tried to figure out where was the edit button...so boo to it. Kay hmm...practice piano whole day after that...trying to get Qi Li Xiang perfect (Jay chou!). Got invited to the Thursday movie with Teh, Jessie these people but too bad lar, I don't want to go because Mich n Rhems are not going. Then off goes Chun Hoe inviting me to I Not STupid 2. Oh yeah, Teh invited for Underworld. Both I am not going. So poor Teh is planning on going alone cos everyone abondoned Teh so awww....Kay..it's getting pretty boring... reading a sejarah blog now..."sejarah blog" actually. Ciao.