Cracked and still cracking

Ugh, woke up at 12.30 and in additional. Woke up with the shards of crankiness from yesterday. What spoilt my mood? That would be nothing of your concern. It's for me to know and not for you to know. Piles of homework, not exactly homework. Piles of books and papers to go through. I have eight sets, I repeat, EIGHT SETS to read through by tomorrow, including the settings. I have not quite finish my Form1 history yet. I hate Form1 history especially the part about the traditions. Euch. I have not done my Web Team biography. I have no idea what to do with it. I better ask Rhems when school reopens. She might have some idea what we need to do since Joanna's the president. I have theory homework undone from last week because I attended string assemble practice instead. Ugh! So many things to do. Why didn't I do them sooner? Like I knew they were coming. I certainly hope after today I get an enjoyable weekend. Yah, thank God I didn't agree to go to any movies today. If not...I would probably crack by the time I get home. Speaking of cracking, there's maths to crack tonight, math's tuition. Got to get going over to Eric's house at 5.40pm. Sigh...