Rabbit's foot...

Who would have expected it that I had been reading the whole day since I woke up at 12.20pm after a nice cold shower. I read the newspapers, I read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons...halfway though and now...a Form2 sejarah book. Well...I'm not a bookworm if that is what that is running through your mind. Well, it's kinda boring going online now, hardly anyone is online. I took some weird What's Your Lucky Charm quiz that Chong and Siw Hua made me take. My charm apparently...is a rabbit's foot. Fascinating and who knew that heart shaped marshmallows fascinated me? Oh well, apparently I thought I had dental appointment THIS tuesday but apparently, it is NEXT tuesday. Well...and I told Teh I couldn't come because I had dental appointment tomorrow, oh well too bad. What's done is done. I still haven't found a nice BG pencil case, Jacob claims there are nice white and gold ones in BG at Crown's. Well...white get's filthy easily especially in my hands so...white is completely out. Perhaps light colours like light blue or light pink might do...white..I would need to consider that first. Well, I'm off searching for a new look for my blog. Apparently...(I seem to be using this word very often) light blue is boring me out. I'm looking for something with a nice bold colour and pattern. I am so bored, waiting for something interesting to happen right now is like waiting for rain in a dry spell. Hmmm...waiting for a page to load...taking ages, honestly it's bothersome.