Some holy stuff

Perfect Love

Our Lord Jesus Christ had suffered more than any of us ever did when He died just to save us. He was prayed for us, He gave up His life to be crucified just for us, He made promises that He kept and He had touched and healed many of those weak at heart. Remember how He was crucified next to two other men? How one man mocked Jesus and he was eaten by the crows? And how the other man who saw Jesus, believed in Him and Jesus took him to heaven as He promised?

It was Jesus' perfect love and passion for us that saved the world but why indeed, does the world commit sin? Why do man kill man? Why does adultery happens? Why do people turn away from Him? When we all know that it is wrong and we would be banished into hell for breaking the Ten Commandments? Though we all sin for we all have the Original Sin but why, do man commit all these when there's a voice that says deep inside, "God is watching"?

I close my eyes each night, say a little prayer, the same prayer I had been reciting since I was a little girl.


Angel of God,
My guardian dear,
To whom God's love commits me here,
Ever this night,
Be at my side,
To light and guard,
To rule and guide,
I lay my body down to sleep,

I pray to God,
My soul to keep,
And if I die,
Before I wake,
I pray to God,
My soul to take,

When I am in bed I fold my arms in a form of a cross and say,
"I must die, I do not know when, nor where, nor how,
but if I die in mortal sin,
I am lost forever."

Oh! Jesus have mercy on me,
Matthew, Mark, James and John,
bless this bed that I sleep on,
Four corners has my bed,
Four good angels at my head,
One to watch, and one to pray,
And two to take my soul away.


I am not perfect, I have done things which wouldn't please the Lord, Jesus Christ but I know that He forgives, He loves.

"I forgive you, I love you,
You are mine, take my hand,
Go in peace, say no more,
Beloved one."




I may have doubt my faith in God when things go wrong but it is only later when I realize that God doesn't just give, He teaches how to achieve something through hard work but He still gives.

"Lord, I am not worthy to receive you,
But only say the word,
And I shall be healed."


I may have fallen but I have risen back to power. I have seen what I can do just with the leap of faith and a time of struggle. I know where I stand among all but I know, that I am yet to rise.

"I can do all things through He,
Who strengthens me."


Things I see all come in a different perspective as before I knew more of Him, understood more. Now I realize, having faith is better than just showing up in church just for the sake of going. It is the sincerity that matters.

"Praise the Lord,

Who carries our burdens day after day,
He is the God who saves us"





"Come away to a quiet place all by yourselves
And rest a while." (Mark 6:31)





"Do not be worried about food and drink...
Look at the birds,
They do not plant seeds,
Not gather a harvest and but it in barns.
Yet your Father in heaven takes care of them" (Mt. 6:25-26)





"Teach me to do your will.
For you, O Lord, are my God.
Let your good spirit guide me in ways that are level and smooth." (Psalm 143:10)





"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer.
My God, my rock in whom I take refuge." (Psalm 18:2)





"O taste and see that the Lord is good.
Happy are those who take refuge in Him." (Psalm 34:8)





"In Christ Jesus, the whole structure is joined together
And grows into a holy temple in the Lord;

In whom you also are built together spiritually into a dwelling place of God." (Eph 2:21-22)





"I have fought the good fight,
I have finished the race,
I have kept the faith." (2 Tim 4:7)





"Lift up your heads, O gates.
And be lifted up, O ancient doors!
That the King of Glory may come in." (Psalm 24:7)





"Jesus said to them, 'Follow me......
Immediately they left the boat and their father and followed Him." (Mt 4:18-22)





"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside still water.
He restores my soul." (Psalm 23:2)





"A city built on hills cannot be hidden...
Let your light shine before others so that they may see your good works.
And give glory to your Father in heaven." (Mt 5:14-16)





"My word is like snow and the rain that come down from the sky to water the earth.
They make the crop grow and provide seed for the planting and food to eat." (Isaiah 55:10)