Alice in wonderland?

I completely forgot. I keep forgetting stuff. No wonder one day has so many posts. I keep forgetting what I needed to say. Okay, that day I went into the staffroom with Wendy. There was Miss Rita Chua, my dear old Form2 maths teacher who always goes,

"Gabrielle! What are you doing! Waaaaaaa...finish doing Chapter5 already hah! Waaaaaaaa...."

"Gabrielle! How are you! What are you doing!"

"Gabrielle! Careless mistakes! Knock your head ar!"

"Gabrielle! ~blablabla*edit me*blablabla~"

So, here's my conversation with dear old Cikgu Rita.

"Hi teacher! Miss me or not?"
"Of course miss you lah! But must remember me on Teacher's Day ar!" says Cikgu Rita.
~Mr. Tan Shu Hwa (Form2 sejarah teacher) interrupts~"Yah, must remember us teachers!" and mumbles something about Alice in Wonderland.
"Wah, Gabrielle and Wendy new haircut orr!" says Cikgu Rita.
"Alice in Wonderland" mumbles Mr. Tan about something and squeezes past us.

*rolls eyes*. Alice in Wonderland? What's is that all about. So okay, I got two teachers who still remember my 'good' behavior. Yeah, perhaps in Cikgu Rita's class. Frankly speaking I remember being a pest in Mr. Tan's class, not copying notes and talking until towards August when I started copying an aced his Sejarah test with a 93 and that pleased him compared to my usual 70s.

Before I chow...awww...my teachers miss me. *tears of joy*