King of Si Ai Biness

Woke up at 8am sharp. Showered, ate breakfast, practiced scales then...
"Gabrielle!"
Looked up and out, saw Danny by the gate, calling me deaf with Jason half hidden behind the pillar. Lucky he was in like bright colours if not, sure enough he blends in with the background. Gave Jason the tickets (Rm30 actually but I offered Rm20). One looked like he was going to school, the other looked like he was going to play in the NBAs.
"Why so cheap?" goes Danny.
"Rm50. 'Alang-alang' the whole wallet."
"Whole wallet no money."
Jason si-ai-bin, gave me this thick book, expected me to read it and then tell him what is it about. Like no way. I was only joking about reading. Like I want to do extra homework. Si ai bin! Left the book on the pillar, Jason told Danny no need to get, end up of course had to get larr...because I just left it and went back into the house.
Bothersome, they came at 9am! So off I go, practice piano then read abit of Science and abit of LOTR then back to the piano and violin until 1pm, had lunch then back to the piano and now in front of the computer.