You wanna go 'ham' ??

"Ni yao chi 'ham' ma?" asked Eric.
"Ham?" --I was so blurr-
"CAMP!"

Hahahaha! What a strange thing to hear. Ok, just came back from tuition at 9.15pm. Did algebraic. Came home, had my dinner and did abit of maths. Then went online. Sigh, was like so bored this afternoon. Should have gone to the movies with either one of the groups or person that invited me. But troublesome lar, I turned down so many invites already. If run into either one it will be like....eh, Gabrielle! What are you doing here! Then, so many questions to answer. Plus the Demie, Chun Hoe movie group already ran into Joshua who was with the KHS people and he asked me go watch Pink Panther and Underworld which, I didn't want to because haiya, busy and other stuff. Then Joshua smsed Michelle when we were in tuition.
"Were you the one staring at me?" (Joshua)
"Were you the one in pink with blonde hair? You think Mich that hiao ha?" (I replied for Mich)
Tomorrow go Puan Chen, surely see Joshua. I'll remind myself to go disturb about Michelle and SAB-ness. Oh, Joshua seems to be turning into a pretty often discussed topic....hmmmmmm....since 3 Mr.Lee lessons ago and 2 Puan Chen lessons ago after Audrey dragged the topic in when she went...."Gab......somebody---*secret*"