Lorong Lapangan Terbang

My cousin, Stella finally moved into their new house, somewhere near Lorong Lapangan Terbang. It's about a 5 minute walk from my house to her house. Finally, a cousin lives near my house (walking distance). It's either they live further or they live in Sibu, Kuala Lumpur or overseas. So just now, both of us including her sister, Edrea went over to my grandparents' house to take a look at the dogs. Apparently, the Basset Hound puppy is now named Grumpy. One of the rabbits died. My cousin and I planned to go swimming at first but then we changed our minds and decide to play badminton later in the evening. Apparently, Chun Ming would be there too. My cousin once caught Chun Ming smoking in school. Chun Ming lives two houses behind my cousin. Anyway, my old Form2 Maths teacher, Cikgu Rita lives directly behind my cousin. Now my cousin's parents can enjoy chitchatting with Cikgu Rita and Cikgu Rita's mother.