Buy rose for Gabrielle!


Annoyed...
Somebody annoyed me today, well at the fair too. She couldn't fix the circuit board and she told us that she would leave us and the chaos alone. Right after she said that, we clipped the last crocodile clip on and the bulbs lighted and there she came, crawling back on her knees. Sheesh. Then at the fun fair day, she was shouting at Jason, Danny, Teh and one of their friends, "buy rose! Buy for Gabrielle!" My immediate reaction was, "you shut up!" I can't remember what else I said. Rhema was telling the story over and over again in school this morning. I mean, if you don't know if I know them or not, still you shouldn't shout out like that right? Just so improper. And she told Rhe and I, to ask Agan to buy her a rose if he passes by and not to mentioned that she had asked us to ask him. Sheesh, ended up David told Agan, Nish played her part too. Gosh, that somebody is just one big pain. I don't mean to sound mean but even Rhe and a few other people agree. Plus that somebody accused Ashley and Valerie of breaking the letter W ornament yet when she was the one who broke it. She accused Ashley and Val infront of Puan Tan. Then she tried to make up with Ashley by trying to make conversations and touching Ashley's hair. Ashley just ignored her. Honestly, people rarely get on my nerves but this is like already beyond my nerves. I mean, that was the first time I would snap at people in a public place like a fun fair especially in front of my friends.

New South Wales International Maths Competition...
Crap! I just realized, it's tomorrow! 4th of July 2006! Shoot. I just found that out today, I was like...oh no, I am so doomed. So going to be humiliated. Imagine the horror if I open up the paper and I can't answer a single question! My face...gone forever! Hopefully I can answer, let's see, at least half or maybe more than that! Hopefully all! I still got the NSW International English Competition someday later.

Haunted house incident...
Five people fainted! One girl fainted and did not wake up for 2 hours, so they had to call an ambulance. She fainted right after she entered the haunted house. One girl, got possessed, she tried to commit suicide, she was climbing the hall railing and that was a one storey drop. Christine was so scared in the haunted house and she grabbed someone whom she thought to be Isabella but ended up in was a guy that she had grabbed tightly and screamed the whole way throughout. At least that guy was Isab's friend. As for Chai, some guy was so scared that he hugged her. Two years ago, one girl got possessed too...