You see this? *shakes fist*

Sushi...
Isn't that such a cute picture? Looks alot like the bear I have sitting in my glass cabinet. Anyway, about my day. Well, Christine made sushi and brought it to school for some of us to try. It was pretty good except that it was vegeterian sushi and I wasn't so keen on the vegeterian meat because it had this particular taste that lasts in your mouth. I wonder why people keep making sushi lately? I had sushi three times this week from three different people. Christine's sushi had carrots (which Chai picked out of her sushi), mayonaise (which Ashley was like why got mayonaise??), vegeterian meat (which Isabella claimed made her felt like puking) and cucumber (which no one complained about).

Church...and humiliation
Went to church this morning, sat with Isab, Adeline, Christine, Mich and Rhe. I told Christine about Jason telling me to tell Christine nice try but you failed. Christine showed me her fis, shook it and ask me to tell Jason, "you see this? I punch and I kick." Hahaha. Christine claims she had never been so humiliated. Hahaha. Then, she showed us how she stared at 'Jason' at Choice Daily, it was really funny. Anyway, at church, *name* (I shall not mention due to *cough* humiliation reasons) asked me to show her who was Marcellus. I was like, "you crazy ah? I don't want to stare at people!"

Lucky draw...
I didn't buy any lucky draw tickets so obviously, I can't win anything. Rhe won an X-Pack. Christine was begging Rhe for it and so was Claire. Christine was, obviously, first in line for the X-Pack but I think Rhe would probably use up the Rm10 credit inside. Ashley won a guitar! She only bought one ticket and she was really lucky to win the guitar. Lilian got..hmm..a pillow. Isaac got a guitar tab book. Lots of people won lots of stuff. Facial vouchers, high-tea vouchers, tea sets, hampers...etc...etc...Not very interesting to blog about. Skip this and proceed a Trinietie Production.

Hidden Side

I had given so many years in tolerating,
I had given everything,
In being someone I am not,
Pretending to be the perfect one,
Sometimes when I give an inch,
They would ask for two inches,
The more I gave, the more they asked,
I could never satisfy their greed,
Crouching in the shadows,
There I hid my inner self,
Drowning in a world of hatred and pain,
The more I tried to hold it back,
The more it tried to come out of me,
Like a raging fire it burned,
Writhing, struggling within me,
Never once I let my guard down then,
Never once I had admitted defeat,
These days it burned brighter,
Sometimes I just had to let it out,
Sometimes it scares me so,
As I watch myself breaking and falling apart,
As a hidden side steps out,
As black as the night it was,
As bright as embers its eyes burned,
Hatred and pain was what that brought it to live,
Sometimes when it’s just too much to take,
I would give it all up and let it take over,
It takes over my thoughts, my words, my actions.

A Trinietie Production & Copyrighted