Dim Sum

Dim Sum
Went to Dong Guan this morning for some dim sum. The dim sum wasn't so bad but really, it doesn't beat Lok Tian dim sum. In Kuching, you could probably only get the best dim sum from Lok Tian. First impression when I entered Dong Guan..."so noisy!". Clattering of pots and pans all round, ramblings from all the four corners and clinking of chopsticks against chinaware. It was like some noisy China Town market. Positively all the noise ruined my appetite and mood for dim sum. It's fine if its noisy but that was simply too noisy! At least Lok Tian isn't that noisy, so you can actually enjoy your meal in peace. My mum ordered this particular dim sum which, she thought it was toufu but brilliantly, it turned out to be pig tripe in some sort of sticky sauce. You know, the noise made in Dong Guan doesn't even beat the noise you would get at any local food court like Siang Siang Food Court or Ho Say Liao Food Court.

Football talk...
It's the finals tonight...Italy vs France. Who do you think will win? I'm going for Italy. I got that Rm10 bet with Jas. Apparently, that crazy boy bet lots and lots on the finals, even played focus. I think Italy has a stronger chance of winning because their defence are pretty strong. I hope they do win, so I will get my Rm10 from the bet. Sam came to theory class today wearing a France football jersey. Sheesh. Her jersey had that chicken (France club logo) on it. At first, I was like, "what's that chicken?" .Aunty Jennifer agrees that Italy would most likely win the finals. England's already out! Woohoo! I was supporting Germany for the playoffs and yes, they won! I ought to have bet on that one, regrets, regrets. Well...I won't be watching the finals tonight as it's 3.00am and I got school tomorrow morning, so I shall find out the results tomorrow when I reach school. Italy will win!