Hush Puppies!

5 hour sleep...
My sis came back from Russia today. Early, early this morning actually at 12.00am her flight from KL landed at KIA. Then we went for kolo mee at Siang Siang Food Court and came home around 1.30am. I think after all the packing and gift-opening, I finally went to bed at a rough estimation of 4.00am and so did my parents and my sis. Then, I woke up that morning at 10.30am because we were going up to my grandmother's farm to visit her. Then, we went for lunch at Memories Cafe and then over to my grandparent's house. That Basset Hound picture, that's one of the dogs over at my grandparent's house. They have a German Shepard too. It's adorable, both actually. The Basset Hound, the first thing it did when it saw my dad was sniff at my dad's Hush Puppies. My dad claims that the dog was probably thinking, "hmmm..same scent like me!".

Dinner at Permata...
At 7.30pm, we went for dinner at Permata for some seafood. I ate so much, ugh, I feel so bloated already. My grandparents and Uncle Matthew joined in for the dinner too. Theo and her family are in Sibu so of course, they can't join us. Stella and her family had some stuff on. Jared and his family...well clearly, Jared needs to be taken care off at the moment. Then, after that, my sis went to Lea Centre to buy new heels because the strap of hers broke. Mine...well, one Vincci pair, the heel broke off! Argh! I need to go to Vincci's tomorrow. I was supposed to go to Uncle Jimmy's birthday party with my dad but ended up, I was feeling kind of tired after all the seafood so I didn't go in the end. Ah Bie is going to be there without me. Nevermind, she very 'guai' so she will help out to serve the food and she can enjoy her time with Sarah and Loren. Hehe.