Poor, pitiful guy...

"...all because of the Choice Daily incident!"...
I sinned...*gasp*. No wait, I pranked today together with my fellow friend, Rhe. What was the prank about? Simple, the plot goes on like this about this poor, pitiful guy...

First, it was Jason went to tell his friends that he ran into a girl named 'Eileen' at Choice Daily and she was staring at him. Then his friends misunderstood what he told them and digested the concept that Jason was cheating and the girl was hitting on him at Choice Daily. So, the rumor spreaded and spreaded until it reached Jason's 'non-existant' girlfriend and she instantly dumped him for cheating. Next, the girlfriend's mother went to call up Jason's mother for cheating on his daughter and scolded him and then Jason's mother scolded him as well. Then, Jason got very depressed and started failing his exams and it was all because of the Choice Daily incident and 'Eileen'. And that was the end to his extremely over-dramatic and miserable life.

So that was the plot of the prank. So we told that story to 'Eileen' and then now she's planning on calling Jason up to say she's sorry. And she really did call Jason up! It was hilarious! When Jason called me back, I couldn't stop laughing. I laughed for the whole day thinking about it. Actually, the prank started off with a stupid bed Rhe and I made during assembly time. We were trying to guess who was that in the tudung, whether it was Athirah or not. I bet that it wasn't and Rhe bet that it was, so ended up, I lost the bet and I was supposed to do a very, very, very stupid thing, which, never worked out. So, we changed and modified our bet into a prank and this was the product of our combined plotting and planning. I shall blog further on the phone call if she really calls Jason up. Anyway, due to me loosing the bet right, I had to do this stupid thing and tell 'Eileen' that I was on with somebody and 'Eileen' obviously didn't believe it, as I wasn't that sort of person and she laughed so hard until she cried.

Tarian Curtain...
Heard of tap dancing, cha-cha, ballet, tango, waltz, break-dancing but now, the latest and most hip dance would be the Tarian Curtain. Which, you would have to get a bunch of people and tangle yourselves up in the school hall curtain and bop to the beat of the Tokyo Drift soundtrack by Teriyaki Boys. Well, this group of Form1s were doing that when we Form3s were up in the hall for one of our lessons on Tuesday. Our teacher was like, "apa itu? Tarian Curtain ke?"

Puan Mary John's first offical Wednesday assembly...
Was a bore! Well, not to say that other official Wednesday assembly are interesting or fascinating but this was just another boring assembly. Can't they make assembly time more fun? Perhaps with more eye-catching speeches that could grab our attentions. I ended up talking to Rhe the whole assembly and rambling on with her whether that was Athirah or not. We did that for two assembly sessions in a row. Remarkable...