Guys...

I'm so fat! Eh, you're so thin man, what you eat??
Oh dear, I thought it was mostly girls that went 'I'm so fat' but now guys as well? I just came back from Mrs. Sim's Grade 6 Theory class and there were these two Lodgians. One was complaining that he was fat and that why the other Lodgian was so thin. So, Lodgian 1 complains he is fat that Lodgian 2 is thin. Here's how the conversation went between them...

Lodgian 1: I'm so fat ah! Eh, you are so thin man, what you eat??
Lodgian 2: I eat alot ah! But I exercise and you don't.
Lodgian 1: I know you exercise. I saw you at KGS that day.
Lodgian 2: No leh, didn't. You must be blind.
Lodgian 1: Got!
Lodgian 2: Yala, got la, got la.
Lodgian 1: You ever score hole in 1?
Lodgian 2: Ya.
Lodgian 1: Hole in five?
Lodgian 2: Of course la! What's your worst?
Lodgian 1: Don't want to say. You?
Lodgian 2: Hole in 16.
Lodgian 1: I don't want to tell you mine anymore

*30 minutes later*
Lodgian 1: I'm so fat man!
Lodgian 2: No you are not. I'm so fat!
Lodgian 1: If you are fat, I am obese, super obese, extremely obese! How much you weigh?
Lodgian 2: 55kg. My BMI is 16.
Lodgian 1: I'm only 48kg but I'm fatter than you!

*15 minutes later*
Lodgian 1: Eh, you can wear slippers to school ah?
Lodgian 2: No la! I came home, sleep then I come here. (*note* He was wearing his school uniform and it was around 5.15pm that time.)
Lodgian 1: Wah, your uniform still so clean!

Yuck...he went home and never showered! Yuck! Then, they were fighting over asking me for an eraser, as if I would eat them up alive. Sheesh.

New South Wales International Maths Competition
It went pretty well. I'm not sure what I scored. The subjective part was harder than the objective. They were all kind of IQ questions, more to logic and common sense. Joanne Pei forgot about it and came late for it but of course, she still got one hour to do it like all of us. And Rhe was absent today! That girl! Hmf! Anyway, we prefects for Form 3 and Form5 retired yesterday so we all get to use the blue uniform today.