Tagged

Urgh, I got tagged... by Wen Qi this time.

4 jobs I would stink at:
1. Teacher- I doubt I have the paitience to teach especially with little kids.
2. Cook- Never enjoyed the pleasure of standing near a stove.
3. Tailor- Never enjoyed sewing. Always disliked it and always will.
4. Librarian- Silence...not what I am best at.


4 nicknames I‘ve made up for myself:
1. Trinietie - my online alias.
2. N/A
3. N/A
4. N/A

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Mean Girls.
2. Just Like Heaven.
3. Pirates of the Carribean 2
4. House of Wax

4 alcoholic beverages I enjoy from time to time:
I don't drink. Underage.

4 fantastic destinations I would like to go to on vacation before I pass out:
1. Italy- famous for pasta and has great scenery.
2. France- Eifle Towers. (Is that how you spell it?)
3. Brazil- famous for it's flashy, colourful fests.
4. New Zealand- erm...sheep?


4 things I love to do on weekends:
1. Go online.
2. Go shopping.
3. Go swimming.
4. Go for whatever school activities just to fill up my time.

4 celebrities I would like to go on a big date with:
Not interested in dating any celebrities.

4 objects I could not live without:
1. PC
2. Television
3. Fridge packed with food
4. Comfortable bed with comforter.

4 “poor souls” tagged:
1. Cedric
2. Isabella
3. Kenny
4. Theo