Red Crescent

Inter-school Red Crescent Marching competition...
SMK. Kuching High swept like practically every single category. They sent 10 platoons for the marching competition and my school only sent one platoon. Supposedly, SMK. Kuching High marched really fast like, "studuastudua". They must have had excellent lungs. They used like two busses to get to the competition venue, wherever that was. Our Red Crescent Youth Unit sent a couple of the senior Form4 Red Crescent members to the competition. I told Joshua, "why Kuching High so kiasu, send 10 platoons!". And he replied with, "cool mah!" *rolls eyes*

Marching...
Went for RC marching today from 10.45am to 4.30pm. First, I went to check the RC notice board to write my name down for the RC uniform, which, is Rm97 all together. It's Community Month for RC, lots of community work like stuff to do with SSPCA and recycling projects. Next month would be Health Month with all the dancing projects. Talentine is on the 25th of August and the tickets are RM5. Then we marched rom 11.00pm until 12.30pm when we were given a short break until 2.30pm. I went to eat my lunch at Sugarbun with Rhe and Lil. Then Lil wanted to go to Hopoh, so Rhe and I just followed along. Hopoh is seriously not my ideal shopping spot, they got practically nothing nice. Then, we marched some more until 4.30pm. This was Rhe's first time marching. She used to skip practically every single RC meeting but now, hahaha, I managed to get her to stay! Adeline had a nose bleed while we were all at "senang diri" position and she didn't even move! Until Marianne, the commander, was like "you are bleeding!!". Overall, marching was pretty fun. I discovered that, hmm, I actually like marching despite the fact that it is under the sun (normally, I would complain of getting blacker from the sun.) Joining Red Crescent was certainly the right thing I did! Anyway right, while the platoon I was in was halfway marching, this guy in a car, screened down his window and shouted, "you suck!" and then went, "left, left, left, right, left!" and then laughed and speed away! Stupid guy! Never underestimate RCYU#8!

Some people...
Ya...they just don't know when to stop.Tell me that in lay-man terms, breaks and fractures are the same thing. I know in medical terms, they don't use the term break. It's like longitudinal fractures, horizontal fractures and secular fractures. Ya but from the way this girl was like acting and talking like she is so great or something, she was literally telling me that a crack and a bone snapped into half was the exact thing! I was trying to explain the real thing and she kept cutting me off. Rhe was trying to explain as well but that girl just literally pushed us to the edge of our limits! Then yesterday at school, we did the 'pateri' thing for Kemahiran Hidup and one of our group members was acting like a know-it-all and tried to do the whole 'pateri' thing on her own and not listen to what Rhe and I were saying and ended up, our circuit board was like smeared with 'pateri' at one corner. This is what that happens when you don't work as a team and listen to what others have got to say. Teamwork is important but just how often do you get that!