Economical Post

COMPLAINING
I have to pity Perry who is listening to me
WHINING
I still pity the person who is listening to me
STUDYING
I do not pity myself
INFLATION
I pity the nation. Aviation fuels per barrel up by 40%

Dad used to pay about RM110.00 for a full tank of diesel oil and now, the price increased by RM1.00 per liter of diesel oil. That means my dad will be paying about RM180.00 for a full tank of diesel oil.

On the way home from work today, my mum drove pass the Shell petrol station and vehicles were queuing up all the way from the gas pump and it stretched up to a couple of meters down the main road. After dinner, my dad drove pass the same Shell petrol station and time, vehicles were queuing up, double-lined. Linda Soon , who doesn't drive at all, was complaining about unleaded petrol costing RM2.70 per liter and how bad the traffic was today.

Oil prices skyrocket, everything else skyrockets too. Last time laksa cost RM2.50 per bowl, now one bowl will probably cost RM4.00 and then the special laksa, even more expensive because taugeh, prawns, bee hoon, santan, plastic bowls and chopsticks prices all skyrocket.

Dad is out to pump diesel into his four-wheel-drive. That is RM80.00 saved.