Update

Went to Carpenter Street. Best place to get interesting jewelry especially at Treen Gallery, what a bargain. Beats those plastic Ah Lian styled necklaces sold at The Spring for almost quadruple the price. My dad came back from traveling this morning, as usual he brought back brownies and candy. U-n-h-e-a-l-t-h-y.

Went over to The Spring to hunt for another pair of Levis, a treat from dad for coming in 2nd (I'm singing quite happy, happy, happy) for exam. Unfortunately, Levis jeans-hunting can be quite a challenge. I'll probably have to go through fifty pairs of jeans before I find one I like and fits well. Stocked up on oats and cranberries too.

Hitched a ride from Perry yesterday evening. Some crazy human just got into the backseat, refused to get out and later posted about it. Eventually he got out of the car after making Perry's driver wait for ages. No comments on that incident.

Anyway, a conversation happened in class a couple of days ago... quite a gruesome one too.

Rhema: She gave birth to eight puppies. I tell you, she's such a lousy mother!
Cheryl: Do they stitch her up after that?
Rhema: Huh? She gave birth naturally to her puppies.
Cheryl: Ya I know, but they still stitched her up right? They stitch humans what.
Gabrielle: What to you want to stitch up???? Where got such thing.
Chong: It is like after you shit, do people stitch you up? No right.
Amy: Ya, of course lah! Wait I ask Claire. Eh Claire, do they do that?
Claire: Of course. They cut it first to enlarge it.
Gabrielle: I don't believe.
Amy: Eh teacher, after a human gives birth, do they stitch anything up?
Teacher: If it is a C section---
Amy: No, no, you know... do they cut and stitch that?
Teacher: Oh that. Yes. *Starts explaining*
Gabrielle: *turns green* Sounds uncivilized.
Rhema: I never knew that exists.