Emotional Post

I think that is a brilliant piece of artwork.

Okay, so here's to an emotional train wreck post. You must be thinking, "oh wow! Gabrielle Jee has a heart!". Stab it to check if I do have one and yes, I do have a heart just that I don't put it to use very often after all I always believe that the purpose of the heart is to circulate blood around the body so that I don't drop dead on the ground.

The drum rolls. So, what am I all emotional about today?

Well you see, tomorrow is my first dental appointment since a couple of months ago after my brace-free, retainers-free days. Joy. I can't help but express how 'excited' I am for my scaling appointment with Dr. Chong. That counts as emotional. Technically or maybe not. I am more in a state of indifference than emotional but then again, like it matters.

There you go, see? I have a heart. Speaking of which, somebody actually was charming today.

Tomorrow, I shall talk about the economy.