Grades

Let's start this post off with the imagination of me sobbing hysterically at the suspense of having to wait one more week to get my English exam papers back. Which, also means that I will have to wait another week to know my position for term examination.

Additional Mathematics 89% (A1)
No complains. Second streak at coming up with the highest mark in class. Quite amazed.
Modern Mathematics 91% (A1)
No complains. Nine smacks on my own head for each careless mistake.
Physics 87% (A1)
Lots of complains. First ever non-90%-and-above mark after almost a year.
Chemistry 87% (A1)
Mrs. Hon would smack my head if she hears that I tried to measure liquid hydrocarbon using a measuring cylinder in terms of gram units.
Biology 85% (A1)
No complains.
English for Science & Technology 90% (A1)
No complains but unsatisfying but I shall not be greedy.
History 88% (A1)
No complains.
Moral Studies 88% (A1)
I'm too immoral probably. That explains my grade.
Bahasa Malaysia 81% (A2)
Wrote out of topic for the summary part.
English ???????????!?!?!%
One more week of suspense. My heart goes lub dab lub dad.

God said be grateful but I am thinking...Boohoo! I should have studied way harder so that I might touch 95% instead of spending hours and hours watching television. All I learned from the television was the Discovery Channel said that men will face extinction in many centuries to come. Sadly, that piece of knowledge did not help me at all in my examination.

Linda had a dream that our nation's oil price went up to RM12.00 per liter. What the heck.