Resorts, Alien Dogs, Pasta

I had kueh chap with my parents at Expert Food court. Disliking pork, my kueh chap only had eggs, beancurd, kueh and chap. I have weird taste in food. Then, we drove up to Santubong and Damai for a day trip. Later in the afternoon, we went over to Buntal and dad bought fresh prawns. Quite uneventful.
There was a charity sale and my dad bought me this funny-looking thing. I heard that it is from that Stephen-something Chinese movie. Perry Tan Siew Shien told me that it is supposed to be a squashable alien dog in that movie. I don't even know what is it supposed to look like, it looks like some furry, green squid to me with a stalk sprouting from its' head. It reminds me of Stefan Lim and I think it is the hairstyle. So, I shall name this critter, Stepan after Stefan.
I cooked pasta today. Bow-tie pasta with Italian dressing, paramesan cheese, straw mushrooms and prawns. Garnished it off with those weird green things that I found in the fridge. Aha!!! This is proof that Gabrielle Jee CAN cook!!! See??