I Am Fat Lah

F-A-T

"You're a bit fat. Slightly fat. Not too much nor too little. What is wrong with being fat?"

That is a polite way of saying,
"You are fat but I'm too nice to tell you the whole truth."
I'm not a size zero
I don't have toothpicks for arms
Nor do I have broomsticks for legs

I don't see twelve ribs when I look into a mirror
I'm not Isabel Caro or Beyonce Knowles
I am no 34-23-33 (learned from Gavin)
I am 5'6" and not 45 kilogrammes


I assume that is what people want these days.

Conclusion,
F-A-T

I am not in denial that I am not fat because how I am I supposed to know if I am fat or not fat? That is what you call, a twisted state of mind. It could be one of those advises like, "hey, you need to work harder to get an A plus for History." I don't go around screaming, "I am fat! I am soooo fat!" but *rolls eyes*, the word F-A-T is an "influential" word. Why do you think the words "anorexic" or "bulimic" existed in the first place anyway? Because it gets into peoples' heads obviously.

Conclusion,(Credits to Gavin Wu for Photoshopping my face onto some poor lady's body.)
I AM FAT LAH