Post Christmas

Nothing interesting has happened since Christmas…23122009385Got a mini version of mini donkey from Perry after his Singapore trip. Looks like big brother donkey and little brother donkey or perhaps big donkey sprouted a son.

26th December 2009
Slept until 11.30AM in the morning despite the fact that Perry was going to pick me at 12.00PM.

Went to Aaron George’s Christmas party (which thankfully got postponed to the evening) and found out how much guys younger than me ate and how much the Tan brothers ate particularly the eldest two. Shocking but the shock passes. I probably ate like a cat in comparison.
23122009386Got an Albert Einstein inspired notebook from MPH.

27th December 2009
Had Foochow noodles for breakfast/lunch with fancy huge prawns.jakar big prawn meeThen lots of bling fell off my 1 month old RM83.00 Santa Barbara slippers. Darn. I could almost smell the scent of money and my hair burning. Scrummy slippers. Tossed them aside to get them customised to look presentable again and grumpily “enjoyed” getting a new pair from Charles and Keith.27122009401  More bling!

Dad cooked vegetable chicken curry for dinner.curry_soup

28th December 2009:
siew mai1I had two siew mai for breakfast before sleeping in the bank while waiting for the long queue ahead of me to pass. I despise going to the bank and I still like my granola bars better.
MCD-p …and I had a quarter of a beef prosperity burger from McDonald’s. Never been quite a beef-eater but woohoo to a supposedly prosperous 2010. I had a prosperity burger in 2009 and I got straight A1s for SPM in 2009. See the connection? *har har*

All the food, all the calories, thank God I am still 52kg and aha! I have grown 1cm this year but I quite believe that it is just parallax error with the measuring tape.

Now counting down to watch Holmes tomorrow with P and New Year countdown party with the old ones.