Year End Highlights

Met up with my boyfriend after a year apart with him being in Australia. One rather bumpy year in fact, big fight, broke up, got back together. Cliche but let's just ignore that. It's nice having him back anyway. So happened when he dropped by, I was on a baking frenzy with my sister. My mission was to bake ONE pie but I overestimated and ended up with FIVE pies. Charity-ed some pies off.
Jewelry for Christmas from him and finally the novel for my birthday. Nicholas Sparks writes interesting stories.
Oh and first semester at college ended. I am most certainly happy about that, finally rest and relax. Not to forget, home sweet home! Oh, throw in the home cook food as well. Woohoo!

A lot of interesting events happened in college. Spent my last two days in KL shopping.
Went shopping with two of my housemates, Fergie and Felicia at Sunway Pyramid. I discovered Cleo magazines cost only RM5.60 in West Malaysia and RM9.90 in East Malaysia! Bought a copy to read during my flight.

Then joined three of my guy classmates to Mid Valley and The Gardens. Shopping, one of my passions besides music.

My roommate moved to an on-campus condominium due to convenience. Now I have the whole room to myself and two Slumberland mattresses.
A few other interesting things happened in college this semester,
1. I acted as an old lady who was wife to an Aboriginal man in a play.
2. I took the role of a food engineer working in Ayamas during a forum regarding vegetarianism.
3. One of my classmates, Peter bought a Christmas tree. ^_^
It definitely feels good to be home. I am yet to meet up with some of my former schoolmates and an old friend from Lodge. Met up with Jonas and Stefan for sushi at Sushi King and coffee at Starbucks and Twilight which, WE ENDED UP NOT WATCHING. Hmf indeed.
Went with my family to Damai Puri Spa and Resort last Saturday, turned a few shades darker due to long hours spent on the beach and in the pool plus, bigger eye bags from hours up in the lounge.

While I was out with Perry on Monday, some horrible driver in front of me came sliding backwards down the car park slope. Thank goodness I didn't drive right into his car or his car crashed backwards into mine. Ugh. He caused me to reverse and the car behind me to reverse.

I ran into my first victim today while driving. It was horrible. It was a dustbin. It all happened while I was parking into my house garage and...he laughed. Cheers *sarcasm intended*.

Additional information: Someone abandoned me to go off to Singapore tomorrow and won't be back until Christmas Eve. Now that sucks.