Productivity 101

Shit.
My holidays are ending.
16 days remaining.
Time to get productive.

It was a good waste of RM180.00 paid for excess baggage at the airport just to bring some of my reference books and notes to flip through during the holidays. Nearly three weeks have passed and...

Me: *while playing computer games* I didn't study today! Oh no!
Dad: Correction. You didn't study for three weeks.

But hey I was productive in other ways. I slept twelve hours each day, watched TV all day long while multitasking. God help me. (-_-)'

I have been banned from baking after my pie multiplication incident when "I am going to bake ONE pie" turned into "shit! I accidentally made FIVE pies".

Off to watch Avatar with Rhema and Aaron later. I will be playing driver. Laziness strikes at the thought of driving later but then again, nobody is going to drive me around. Science and technology ought to come up with the invention of teleportation turned reality.

Note: One more week of Singapore-ness. Bummer.