They Kidnapped Him…

Time to highlight on the fateful incident that happened to me about two months ago…

I was happily shopping in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, gorgeous tops and awesome shoes. I heart Pavilion. But let’s get on to the point.

My mum called and I answered. I hung up, placed my Nokia N95 8GB back into the front pocket of my skinny Levi’s jeans. Note that skinny jeans are f-i-t-t-i-n-g. Five minutes later while I was walking through the food court in Pavilion, I reached into my front pocket to retrieve my phone to text message my mum.

First word registered in my head: SHIT!

Next sentence registered in my head: WHERE IS MY PHONE?!

And that is the story of how my loyal N95 got stolen.

So here is an eulogy to my late N95:

1. Bravely survived all those bruises, bumps and fractures each time I accidentally dropped it onto the floor particularly one time when it slipped out of my clutch, flew across the room and smashed into the wall.
2. Endured all receiving and sending 200 text messages a day. Blame Perry.
3. My pocket comfort and companion during SPM 2008.

To take its place is its brother, the Nokia N97. Fragile looking thing.n97_videoThe irony of all these is that it was stolen in a place like Pavilion where they sell Coach handbags and Calvin Klein suits not Chee Cheong Kai or the train stations (how is that even spelt?) where we hear horror stories of pickpockets lurking among the crowd.

Then again, there are more expensive things to steal in Pavilion (fat wallets) compared to Chee Cheong Kai where one can steal phoney Nike goods worth RM5. But it is probably easier to thieve in Chee Cheong Kai than in Pavilion.

Curses to whoever that bloody person who currently has my N95 8GB.

Note: I am still using my old Celcom number.