Robin’s Egg Blue Look

Disaster struck and as Hansley The Raisin calls it, my “girly pink theme” has vanished. It was the wee hours of the morning, I was tweaking around with my blog and poof! My blog margins went haywire. Sucks.
A_Robin__s_Gems_by_RajialSo since Christmas is coming and robin’s egg blue is a nice colour (the bird eggs are literally blue, no Photoshop tricks done), I gave my blog a facelift. It has been quite a while since I last gave it a facelift but here it is, all geared up for Christmas.Untitled Suffering from insomnia, I had my breakfast of blueberry pancakes and green tea at 2.00AM and settled down to tweak my blog layout since then until now.

I have decided to take up a part time job to earn some extra cash (gives me the allowance to be more spendthrift *har har har*) but being a sloth, I turned to Nuffnang. The verdict? Definitely a fast way to earn sufficient cash to buy a bowl of laksa everyday but unfortunately not diamonds (in my case).287503644_ef2853da83_o