A Day Out With My Aunt

I followed my aunt's car to registration today at school. I had to lug heavy textbooks from the school hall all the way up two flights of stairs to get to the Koperasi (to my discovery and great disappointment, I realized the built a shortcut to the Koperasi after I got there) to buy exercise books and then lug it all the way back down two flights out staircase and miles to the car park to wait for my aunt. Hence, I suffered from two broken arms after carrying all those books. Oh ya, I got my third row seat!!!How come India Street seems to look cleaner and nicer in photos rather than in real life?

She took her two daughters and I to India Street after registration. That was my first time in many years 'visiting' India Street, Carpenter Street and Kai Joo Street for other reasons than to buy books from Benzamine Bookstore. And for the first time in more than ten years, I had Carpenter street kolo mee at one of the hawker shop. I think that shop is rather famous for their pork leg rice. The kolo mee is quite nice and a rather big bowl too. I picked all the char sio out though. Seriously, when you eat at Carpenter Street, never start observing the place or you might lose your appetite.
Carpenter Street, probably one of the oldest streets in Kuching.
Delicious kolo mee from Carpenter Street.

My aunt stopped by one of the pet shops somewhere near Sri Sarjana Tuition Center after having kolo mee at Carpenter Street. There were these two large Golden Retrievers half asleep lazily on the floor, one male and one female. Ben and Beauty. Apparently, they get shoved there every morning to be babysat. As usual, I bugged the dogs until they gave up sleeping and turned their attention to bugging me instead. Pawing, sniffing, treading on my toes and sneezing. I want a Great Dane or a Golden Retriever named Rufus...My crimes of bugging the dogs were caught on the camera.