Tuitions

Monday: Physics
Tuesday: Bahasa Malaysia
Friday: Chemistry and Additional Mathematics

My first class back at Mrs. Hon's Chemistry class this year. Her class starts at 3.00pm but, I arrived there with Linda at 2.00pm!!! One whole hour of doing nothing except staring around the empty room. Then, by 2.45pm, monkeys started filling in the seats. Once Mrs. Hon opened her mouth the speak, I was instantly reminded of Siw Hua's claim that she once stood at the junction of the road to Mrs. Hon's huse and she could hear Mrs. Hon's voice coming from inside the house.

Went to a new Additional Mathematics tuition that night (sadly, Mr. James had to move to Johor Bahru to do his Masters) at Mr. Fabian's house. He has one very, very big television and I discovered Jonas couldn't repeat the word Samantha five times very fast. I was supposed to fetch that Franklin to tuition but, he overslept and never showed up. So, my dad drove away without picking him.

I realize I have always been hogging front row seats in tuitions.