River Front/ Lilo Fun

I was going to blog about this during the year-end holidays last year but it completely slipped my mind. My uncle, who was a vast interest in kayaks, ships, crafts and all those, had spent most of his holidays last year crafting his own kayak from scratch. It was such tedious work I suppose. Made of strips of wood and a fiberglass coat, the kayak was named Lilo Fun due to an inside joke of how when my grandmother pronounces River Front, it sounds like Lilo Fun.
The kayak experienced its' very first moment being paddled at the Sarawak River side by side with one of my uncle's other kayaks. I had an experience paddling a rubber dingy but if I were to paddle a kayak, I am pretty sure the moment I got into it, it would tip over due to my "terrific" skills in handling a kayak.
Paddling at the Sarawak River. I wonder what would any passerby be thinking... Probably wondering why on Earth would any man want to place his kayaks on the rubbish and chemical infested waters of Sarawak.

Horrors! My usual hairdresser retired!!! Code red!!!