Drama Class

"I want all of you do do this piece of paper and then pass it up to me after this. I want to mark your work," says a teacher to her class. There was a senior assistant sitting at the back of the classroom with an observation score sheet. So, the students started to do their work and some passed theirs up after they finished. After the senior assistant had enough of observing, she left the classroom and the teacher immediately tossed the pile of papers back to the class saying, "no need to pass up."

Not only that, the teacher normally never teaches her class using the LCD and manilla card cut-outs but suddenly on the day of the observation, all those were used.

What is this? Drama class???

The day before the incident, the teacher had warned her class to keep quiet and act properly tomorrow because the senior assistant would come in to observe how she teaches.

What is the point of a "dated" observation? I hereby demand that impromptu "surprise" observations should be done instead to avoid all these... "acting" classes.

This is a true story that happened to a friend of a friend of mine.

This is my classmate, a die-hard Linkin Park fanatic, a pet-owner and a blogger and so click this.

I dedicate this to Amy the hard core Linkin Park fan...


Amy is so into Linkin Park,
I told her they're so ***k,
So completely true right?
But she replied "Gab you shit!"
Believe me when I say,
They are so freaking lousy,
Singing songs that make people constipate,
All of them I hate and I hate and I hate!