Gabrielle Jee

The name's Gabrielle Jee,
It starts with a capital G,
It ends with an E,
Jee ends with an E,
Gabrielle also ends with an E,
My Chinese name also ends with an E,
I don't know why my name so many E,
If teacher grades this surely I'll get an E.

That was my poem for the so-call "English Poem Recital"

Why the Ministry of Education likes to come up with so many new ideas for us students?? Under the instructions from the MOE, our school's Senior Assistant In-Charge of Administration announced during assembly this morning, that it is compulsory for all of us in the uniform bodies to show up in our full uniforms every first Wednesday of the month.

I am in the Red Crescent, can you imagine how hot and uncomfortable it would be in that stark white uniform with the lanyard, belt and all? Not to forget that I am a prefect and that means I will probably be doing my usual rounds either within school grounds or out of school grounds. What if I am doing my rounds somewhere near St. Joseph's and some poor chap gets run over by a car? People will start pointing at my Red Crescent uniform and yell, "RC! RC! ASK HER TO DO CPR!" Then, I give the wrong treatment or fail to save the guy and his family sues me for goodness knows what. Then I go bankrupt after being sued, end up begging on street corners. Choiiiii....

What about the Taekwondo people? Imagine them walking around school with their jackets, trousers, T-shirts and belts. So glad I am not in Taekwondo anymore. If I was, I would be doing rounds to St. Joseph's in a Taekwondo uniform. I could probably scare away a few people along the way.