Woohoo?

They received their copies of this month's edition of the Reader's Digest and as usual I was euphoric over the prospect of getting to read without having to pay a single cent for the magazine. Call me a parasite. This month's theme was about love and I noticed that seemed to be a big topic everywhere I set foot at.

In school - leaflets on Leo Club and Interact Club Valentine's Day sales are plastered all over every single notice board available in school. RM7.00 for one stalk of rose, pricey. How come nobody gives cactus for Valentine's Day huh? I think it would be very interesting.

In tuition - Lilian preaches about love and it is too young to find love at the age of twenty one and below. Jonas and Franklin disagrees about it. I stand neutral by saying if you find someone remarkably decent before twenty-one, then that is simply good luck for you. Woohoo. But if you find some disgusting fellow, then I think it is worth it to jump off the Great Wall of China.

In Reader's Digest - They had one article about how this man found his true love. A remarkably stereotyped love affair. All the drama and tears. It was supposed to be a heart moving story but somehow, I did not feel my heart move to the right side of my chest at all.

I must say that Valentine's Day is the best day in school. You may wonder why. Well, it is simple. Really. During Valentine's Day, the students are either simply euphoric over gifts (crazily expensive gifts) that their boyfriends or admirers sent or simply too upset that they did not receive any gifts. This causes the teachers to get all frustrated and fed up at the "love in the air" atmosphere that they simply just give up teaching and let us do our own work. I love Valentine's Day not for the purpose of it but for the chain reaction that it causes to my teachers.

I am not going to blog any further about this to avoid any misinterpretation. Yesterday, my history teacher mentioned during class time that he read my blog. Now the whole class knows that I have a blog...just...great...