Afternoon Spent

Was supposed to meet up with Franklin at 10.00AM for breakfast and then head over to The Spring so that I could do some gift shopping for Father’s Day. Unfortunately, I overslept.P1000123

The photographer was too tall that I appear so short and stumpy in this photo taken!

So, I went to do my gift shopping first and was going through bright coloured working shirts in the men’s section. P1000124

In the end, I ended up buying a batik shirt for my dad since he was looking at batik shirts some time ago. Franklin bought the exact batik shirt but in a different colour for his dad too.04062009905

After that, we sat and ate in Secret Recipe to wait for Emmanuel. He brought along Jason (an old  tuition mate of mine in Form 3) and Rachel. Ernest, Nathaniel and William showed up after that. They were discussing some JPA stuff with Rachel since they will be all going to UiTM. Unfortunately for me, none of them are doing the same JPA program like me. Arghhh, where are the Kuching JPA medicine bound AUSTMAT students going to Sunway College??? Hello, hello???

P1000128Basically, I sat in Secret Recipe for 4 straight hours. A new personal record set. I also learned about the Maggi Mee Tree from Franklin. I laughed my head off at it. Seriously… eggs and flour can grow on a tree… and it grows on stalks like apples… according to Franklin’s description… WAHAHAHA!P1000130