Courtesy Calls

Today I realized that I have been so irritated with XXX all the time that I just can't feel pissed anymore. It is like I have developed an immunity.

"Oh ya.. and not even a single congratulation from Gab but then i dun expect her to do so, its a courtesy," said XXX on Thursday who got XYZ Scholarship.

Bullshit and bullshit again, I didn't even know that XXX got XYZ Scholarship on Thursday.

Then again, when I got my JPA scholarship, what did Miss "Courteous" XXX say to me?

"Good..."

Haiya, some human beings. It is like they give you problems and expect you to give them diamonds in return. Cut me some slack.

Come on lah, you want me to be courteous? Here's me being very prim, proper and courteous.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU FOR GETTING A SCHOLARSHIP.

Looks like God has entrusted you to handle all of His loved ones' treasures. Oh do not worry about the hardships that you are bound to face because it is now all so clear that it is God's plan for you to study finance. God knows that the best career pathway for you in your wonderful life is the finance career.

My last piece of advise for you in life is to smarten up to not test my patience.

Ya, so once again. Congratulations.

Oh and today, I ate a Spicy Chicken McDeluxe.