Clean Up, I.C

P1000170

I used to wear a ribbon in my hair nearly everyday in primary school and secondary school. Gavin Wu said they look like dead leaves in my hair. Perry Tan said it was like I had a beacon on my head. Untitled-1So, now that school has ended… I decided to recycle my ribbons and tied a ribbon around each clothing hanger in my closet.Untitled-2 I tidied up my room and arranged all those things that I won’t be bringing over to Sunway University College next week. So many things left and unfortunately, my suitcases are already too full.P1000167 I wore this T-shirt to collect my new Identification Card. I realized the irony of wearing a T-shirt proclaiming “I Love London” to collect a Malaysian Identification Card at the registry.P1000180 I look like some sort of blur banker/clerk with a too white skin tone in my new I.C photo. Well, at least it beats my old I.C photo taken when I was 12.