Urticaria and Rants

I developed urticaria and once again, I have no idea what’s the allergen. At first I thought I was bitten by some swarm of mosquitoes but later I came to realize that it was an allergy. Learning from experience, I had to muster every ounce of discipline to not scratch and all that itching made me wake up at 4.00AM today to surf through Facebook and catch a brief chat with Perry.2482177040_ff621053e5I think people who inflict dermographic urticaria upon themselves are quite sick in the mind. I mean, you think getting urticaria is so fun ah? It is like… “hey cancer looks very cool to have!”

Anyway, I got ripped off (only he knows what I am talking about and this other he too) but not that is hasn’t happened before anyway. All I can say is…ah cowpoop and shrug it off. P1000197The Nokia 1203 phone... the Nokia 1203phone...
The motherboard died, so my dad bought me the Nokia 2630 to replace it since I needed a phone for my sub line. I think it looks quite nice for a reasonably cheap phone, I’ve never owned a white phone before.
001

Shooting jacket makes one look fat. Nevertheless, I love this photo.