Aussies & Camp


The Aussies came today and I did a slide show presentation, I sounded like a retarded robot as usual. It would have been nice if I had my camera with me so I could snap some photos to accompany this post. Our school girls kind of went really hyper over them Aussies particularly the Aussie guys. I saw them styling their hair in the school toilets and flocking around them Aussie guys and asking for their autographs. It was pretty creepy.


I have not blogged about the Prefects' Leadership Camp last Saturday. I took like almost 200 photographs but I'm only going to upload a few in here.


The nine councils posing after a scene from the Real Life Reanactment. Yeah, I was supposed to be a Josephine, not just any Josephian but ah let's just say I've disgraced Perry's reputation. Aazean and Hanizah were supposed to be bullies, Amy as a drunk, Melanie as a student dating, Amirah and Wendy as drug dealers and Cheryl as the bullied student.


Councils at the beach during early morning exercise.


My attempt at meditation.


A shot of me handing Andrea her Best Camper award. (stolen from Lip Yi)