My Saturday


A shot from last Wednesday's Red Crescent event with little kiddies from the primary school.


Today is a beautiful day.


I went to school today because we were having an audition for those who want to perform on Teachers' Day. Mildred Lee sings very well and there's this girl from the afternoon session who takes vocal lessons and can sing French acapellas.


Then I heard that there are some students modeling for the schools' Photography Club. I went downstairs with Nishanti to the Junior Lab II and saw girls all made up (with LOTS of powder) like the photo above for the model photo shoot. They had make-up artists there and some men with Digital SLRs that had wide aperture lenses and external flashes. I want an external flash too.


That is one of the makeup artists for the school's Photography Club model shoot.


Then Puan Tan showed up in the Junior Lab II.


After Nishanti left, I went over to the Red Crescent Crash Course held specially for the Leo Club and Interact Club.


I had lunch at Kluang Station after that, chicken chop. I ate everything up but the chicken.


I bought a new violin casing and a new set of strings. Goodness gracious. Four pieces of wire cost RM85.00! Slit throat.

I am currently editing photos with Paint. Unbelievable. I have not installed Photoshop yet.