How I Spent Sunday


  • Sleep at 4.00 am, I hate sleeping.
  • Wake up at 9.00 am, I hate waking up.
  • Say good morning to donkey, a poke in the eye for him today.
  • Have a breakfast of a glass of water. Nothing nice to eat today.
  • Call up Rhema.
  • Bury nose in Chemistry, I love Chemistry, Cikgu Jasmee is g-r-e-a-t, I love Chemistry.
  • Grandpa and grandma show up at front door with a present for me, a nice blue beaded top. Grandpa wolfs up cold donuts. Grandma cringes at scent of butter.
  • Have lunch at Grandma Bak Kut Teh, bury nose in History. I want to visit Greece and Rome.
  • Wheedle to dad about camera lenses.
  • Tag along with parents to Boulevard, I really, really, really hate Boulevard.
  • Have dinner at Rex, prawn crackers and ice kacang without the ice and kacang.
  • Bury my nose more in more History.