Yesterday, Today, Whatever

Yesterday, Miss Susie came up to the three of us, Rhema, Linda and I before Chemistry started.

Miss Susie: "I know you three like weird questions so here is one for you people to think about. Do all female mammals have their periods?"
Me: Uh... I don't know. I think so. My neighbors hamster does.
Linda: *Baffled*
Rhema: I think only land mammals do. I mean, do whales??
Linda: *Still baffled*
Rhema: Whales are so big and if they do...the whole ocean would be red!!!
Me: You swim in the ocean. I still think whales do. I don't know why.

Today, woke up early and had breakfast early. Then, I crawled back into bed until 6.15am and had some more sleep in the car until 6.40am. Exams leave me in fatigue.

Bahasa Malaysia language paper today and also Biology paper 3. Don't really have much comments. Biology paper today was rather weird and I least expected those questions to be tested. Nothing that Lilian predicted will came out, as usual. Duh.


Classmate brought a phone to school today. Kantoi. It rang so loudly towards the end of Biology test. The whole class was staring. I guess she forgot to switch it off or put it in silent mode. How humiliating. If I were her, I would have strangled whoever that was that called.

After school, I was complaining to Perry about today's test, as usual. That fellow has strangely turned into a walking, talking Biology textbook. I got that strange gut feeling that he has been putting his brain to maximum usage. Weird.

I also discovered that Mrs. A is lovesick.

Stefan offered to make an origami rose. I hope he makes me an origami Statue of Liberty.

I should go off and study now.