Tagged

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No

2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?
I brush my teeth 4 times a day. After waking up, after lunch, after dinner and before sleep.

3. Where's the place you want to go to the most?
Rome

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
One great life with a great career and a great family.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Refraction and dispersion of light. So heck yes.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Give $10,000 to Chesire Home. Keep the rest to myself, give my family some, save 70% for rainy days and spend the remainder.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No? Isn't that the guy's part?

9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?
I swim in water.

10. Do you wear boxers?
No.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
Camry or whatever Lexus

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
My other half is grazing grass in the pastures. Neither.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Depends. I don't mind either. But if it's a hypocrite telling me off while he himself does so, then I'll stick chopsticks up his nose.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I shop but I'm no shopaholic.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
My DSLR Canon 400D

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
The lazy part. Then I would be super duper hardworking. Then I'll be even smarter.

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
When I fail to achieve 99% perfection. I think.

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
I doubt the future is always what it is.

20. What do I want to achieve this year?
Everything I hope to achieve.

I tag

  1. Siw Hua
  2. Amy
  3. Samantha
  4. Chong
  5. Azfarina
  6. Andrea