Of Money Talks

I forgot to run an errand for Mrs. Hon again, doom. I swear that if I forget again this week, she would chop my head off, dehydrate it, coat with it carbon powder, electroplate it with titanium, nail it up on a circular wooden board and then hang in on her wall in her classroom as a piece of tribal artwork. Then, Perry would be laughing at it. Oh gee, I better remember to run the errand this week.

Speaking of Mrs. Hon and Perry, some boy in her class recently declared his ownership of an I Phone. Zahira, Kristen and Linda were checking it out. Benjamin who sat behind, was up on his feet and peering over their heads at the shiny black phone. The phone was shiny and with a screen large enough to get those four to stare at it and even Mrs. Hon. Perry being Perry immediately muttered,

"That phone emits enough radiation to fry an egg."

Now, that is one fellow who feeds on tabloid technology news.

The I Phone is definitely one flashy, eye-catchy phone but I wouldn't pay RM1400 for a phone with no Bluetooth. Right now, I could definitely use a HTC Dual Touch for the sake of it-will-look-good-in-my-pocket reasons. But that is only if RM2500 drops out of the sky and into my out-stretched hands. So, cross out HTC Dual touch in my list-of-things-to-wheedle-for.

In Additional Mathematics last Friday, Jonas offered an arm-wrestling match out of the blues. I thought, "oh well, it can't be that hard to win can it?" and the heck, how bloody wrong I was!!! Lesson learned, never arm-wrestle with a squash player no matter how short he may be.