Icky Big Apple Donuts



I needed new bath towels, so I headed off to The Spring with my family. By the way, the view this evening was splendid. Back to the bath towels. I never knew that towels are so costly. The cheapest towels that I could spot cost RM11.00 and the priciest towels smacked hard at RM70.00, Egyptian cotton. Seriously, if I were a millionaire in the future, I would fill my bathroom with those uber soft and fluffy RM70.00 Egyptian cotton bath towels. Unfortunately, not being millionaires, we settled the comfortably priced RM30.00 combed cotton towels, turquoise and cream.

Then we had dinner at Manhattan's Fish Market. Scrumptious Cajun salmon, prawns and mussels. Anymore food and I shall grow even more obese. This is out of topic but Perry's mum bought a "ciplak" iphone without knowing.



Yesterday, I saw an advertisement about a newly opened donut shop in The Spring. So, my dad decided to get half a dozen of donuts just for the sake of buying and eating. According to Jonas, the queue at Big Apple Donuts & Coffee was so long this morning that he couldn't get close to those yummy dream donuts of his. Too bad for him, I managed to get half a dozen of his dream donuts and not to forget, I even ran into his even greater dream "donut", Samantha queuing up for donuts.



Donuts always look pretty and attractive but they never taste good. Icky things. I like the green one best but I still think donuts are icky.