Sports Day

Credit goes to Karen, Deborah and Azfarina for helping me take some of the photos while I was busy getting stuck in the march past.

SPORTS DAY! This is the third Sports Day that I have attended in my whole life. Connaughton, that is my sports house. Before I left Jubilee Ground, Connaughton House was second in place.

That is us prefects during the march past. I was the flag bearer, Melanie was the commander and Wendy was the placard holder. Amazingly I must say that these batch of prefects learn marching pretty fast considering the fact that they're not part of any marching uniform bodies.

That's the most torturous part of the march past, lining up the the field under the hot sun listening to Mr. Cosmos giving a mega long speech. It was so TORTUROUS, such a long speech! Mind you, I can't scratch or wipe beads of sweat off my forehead, flag bearer.

Rhema running for 800metres and tadaah, she got second place.

The teachers sitting at the stands, recording marks and timing. Everyone of them got interesting-looking floppy hats on their heads.

Some two random students who were jumping and waving pompoms made out of garbage bags so I went over and asked them to pose for me. They couldn't be happier to do so.

The first aiders tending to some poor girl with burnt feet and a sprained ankle. She was one heck of a fast sprinter from Connaughton House, first place for 200metres sprint.
ISCF giving out free orange drinks.

Elizabeth sported a cowboy hat during Sports Day. The last time, it was some French beret.

Last but not least, the monkey with the tie, Andrea, decided to appear in my camera again for the tenth time today, this time flanked by her other two Voon monkey friends, Marilyn and Amanda. According to Amanda's T-shirt, an ordinary life is a crime.

And that is my favourite shot.