St. Jo got ugly style?


I've been receiving comments criticizing this year's St. Teresa prefects' T-shirt.
First the anonymous said, "the T-shirt is so UGLY."
Then the anonymous said, "the T-shirt is so St. Joseph style. No creativity at all."
Allow me to make fun of it and to fuse the two comments together. A moment please to hear me out...

*drum rolls*

THE T-SHIRT IS SO UGLY, SO ST. JOSEPH STYLE. NO CREATIVITY AT ALL.

And in direct translation, people seem to imply that St. Joseph style is so ugly and lack creativity. My condolences goes out to Mr. Dominic Pan Chee Fong and all fellow Josephians for having ugly style and for not having any creativity.

But then, just few minutes ago, the anonymous said, "
It actually means that the T-shirt lack creativity because you copied and paste St Joseph's style. So St, Teresa, no originality, no creativity. Not St. Joseph is not creative. Get your interpretations right."

Okay, that means I can no longer throw in the creativity part. But then again, the anonymous is still implying that St. Joseph got ugly style. Somebody really needs to teach this fellow how to get his criticisms right for once without any loopholes for me to peek through. Why do I have a feeling that this fellow would be reading this right now and gritting his teeth?

You hear that Stefan Lim? You got STILL ugly style. *grins*