How I Spent Saturday

I woke up at 12:30 AM. Dad gave RM400.00 and went fishing. Mum and I went to Crown Square for lunch. There, I had olive fried rice and Chinese tea. After that, I tried on like a dozen of dresses and then I bought one for RM104.00.

We went over to The Spring, I met Audrey Hon and Priscilla Liew. I tried on a dozen pairs of heels and flats and finally, I bought a pair of heels from Vincci for RM65.00. Heels are getting uglier and uglier these days. Kuching should have The Gardens so that there's Isetan.

Then I chipped the front of my flip flops off. So I went over to Quiksilver and the smallest size was too big. The salesman told me that nobody wants to buy Quiksilver flip flops. Roxy stuff are hideous and hence, I ended up buying flip flops from Padini for RM26.80. What a bargain.

I had dinner at Secret Recipe. I had spaghetti while my mum had lasagna. Both tasted the same. The carrot slice tastes great while the chocolate cheese is awful and the green apple juice was as sour as heck. I feel like I gained 50tonnes and I probably did.

Enough said about how I spent today.