A Packed Saturday

This morning, I dropped by at Saint Joseph's Secondary School to check on the Prefects' Interschool Telematch just as I had told teacher I would last week. If you look closely at the photo above, you'll see Andrea Lau and Amanda Voon posing for the camera while the rest of the crowd was listening to some instructions being given. They're a gang of baboons. Then there's Jonas Gumis, the chairman (I think), who was extremely proud that his telematch sailed smoothly. Then I ran into Bruce Wong at the canteen, who was showed off his new spectacles. I told him that it looked like shit because it looked nothing like my pair.
I dropped by at Padang Merdeka around 11.00AM when my parents fetched me from school, because my mum told me that there was some tree sprouting cotton all over the place. So my dad parked by the side of the road, I got down the car and started taking photos. The whole field and tree was covered in fluffy white stuff.After that brief photography session, we went off to Chong Choon Cafe and I finally accomplished my mission to try that so-call famous and delicious laksa. I had three-layered tea to wash down the laksa. I hereby conclude that laksa at Chong Choon Cafe, is indeed appetizing.With a stomach full of scrumptious laksa and too-sweet three layered tea, I headed back to school to attend the 53rd Red Crescent Youth Unit #8 Annual General Meeting. I am now a retired treasurer of the Red Crescent Youth Unit #8. Our unit got the award for 2nd Runner Up Best Unit. I think that was the title of the award. There was some really creepy sketch performance by the Form 2s about some girl who died and was stuck in purgatory. There was all these somber, spine-chilling music and to top that off, they carried the limp main actress as if she was a corpse.
To end the day, we took a group photo of incoming and outgoing committee of RCYU#8 and representatives from various schools. I am so old, I am practically retired from every single post ever held in Saint Teresa's Secondary School.