Soon-to-be Retiree

I am retiring as both a prefect and a Head Prefect, getting old, ancient and wrinkly. Aazean's bringing a chocolate cake to celebrate our nine councils' retirement and I'll be bringing my camera. I bet that if I show up in school in the blue pinafore without wearing my glasses and pinning up my fringe, I could pass off as a new student. See the photos? The one in the blazer was taken about a month ago and the one in the pinafore, was taken yesterday.

I am so thrilled to retire after seven long years of being a prefect. Finally, I can enjoy twenty minutes of recess, I no longer have to tie a tie every week, I no longer have to wear a stuffy blazer every weekday, I no longer have to do duty lists or organize any functions, I can also finally arrive in school at 6.51am and the list endlessly goes on.