Introvert Makes "Smart" Mistakes

I got back part of my examination results today. I'll just say that I am disappointed with myself for making really "smart" mistakes such as, 5.5 - 1 = 4 and a measuring cylinder measures liquids in grams. Those are only two examples out of the many other "smart" mistakes. I just feel it coming that I won't be in the Top Three this term.

In my Bahasa Malaysia summary, the question wanted a summary on the ways to overcome obesity and the problems faced. I misunderstood the question and wrote about the ways to overcome obesity and the problems faced by the obese. FOUR MARKS GONE.

In my Chemistry paper 3, I already mentioned what I did and in Chemistry paper 1, I arranged one order in increasing instead of decreasing. SEVEN MARKS GONE.

In my Physics paper 3, I miscalculated. FOUR MARKS GONE.

In my Mathematics, I miraculously counted the mean for 25, 21, 19, 24, 26 as 21 when it was actually 23. Don't know how I functioned the calculator or my brain. I drew a crooked straight line and never realized that either, I never wrote down the converse and just wrote false, I forgot to plus one set of numbers in another question and I cannot remember. TWELVE MARKS GONE. No wonder I got a 91% for of all things, Mathematics.

In my History paper 1, got no "smart" mistakes just plain "I don't know how to do" type of mistakes.

This is severe disappointment. It's not that I cannot do the questions and lose marks but it is because I make such stupid mistakes that are practically unforgivable mistakes. Duh. I dare not look at my other papers.

Today, we discussed about laksa with Mr. Tan Shu Hwa in the staff room and Mr. Tan says that I look like and seem like an introvert. Oh, and he also said that I am like Simon Cowell. Yeah, but then Simon Cowell got m-o-n-e-y.